The competition will be located at Loyola Blakefield High School on March 7th, 2020.
- 500 Chestnut Ave, Towson, MD 21204. The Competition will be held in the Knott Hall Four Court Gym. On competition day, there will be signs to direct participants to the location.
Loyola Blakefield Campus Map:
Chris Sachse – CEO, ThinkStack
Larry Letow – Operating Partner, Interprise Partners
Jeff Smith – Apprenticeship, MD Labor
Brent Campbell – Admissions Team Lead, UMBC Training Centers
Bob Aydukovic – President, Maryland Center for Construction Education & Innovation – MCCEI
Sallie Sweeney – KPMG
Mason Dowell – CEO GUAP LLC
Steve Morrill – LBCSI
Ed Roberts – Outreach & Recruitment Coordinator School of Technology, Art & Design, CCBC
What You Need To Bring:
If you are competing there will be a few things that you will need:
- Laptop (Don’t forget a charger)
- 64-bit x86 Processor.
- 1.3 GHz or faster core speed.
- 2 GB RAM minimum/ 4 GB RAM recommended
- 8 GB minimum available hard disk space for guest operating systems.