The competition will be located at Loyola Blakefield High School on March 26th, 2022, from 10:00 am – 3:00pm
- 500 Chestnut Ave, Towson, MD 21204. The Competition will be held in the Knott Hall Four Court Gym. On competition day, there will be signs to direct participants to the location. Remote attendees with receive an email with instructions ahead of time.
if you wish to be a speaker at this year’s lbc2, please contact Mr. Stephen Morrill at email@example.com
What You Need To Bring:
If you are competing there will be a few things that you will need:
- Laptop (Don’t forget a charger)
- 64-bit x86 Processor.
- 1.3 GHz or faster core speed.
- 2 GB RAM minimum/ 4 GB RAM recommended
- 8 GB minimum available hard disk space for guest operating systems.